Zanzibar Sunset Dhow Cruise
This tour starts an hour before sunset, the guests are picked from their hotels and transferred to thee drop off point at the sea front, where the guests then board the dhow. The skilled crew on board take the dhow about 1 km away from the shore by means of an engine, once out in the sea the engine is shut off and during a tense moment the skillful crew put up the sail, when the sail is in favour of the wind, the guest can sit back and relax enjoying the peacefulness of the ocean, as the dhow glides through the water, you can watch the wonder of the fiery golden sun setting beyond the horizon (while savouring a glass of chilled wine)
The above safari includes
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.