Nairobi Short Excursions
Animal Orphanage / Daphne Sheldricks Elephant Manor / Kazuri Beads
Experience the main East African Destinations with abundance of wildlife and a photogenic paradise for photography Safari lovers and wildlife enthusiasts
Bomas of Kenya
Just a few kilometres from the city exists an opportunity to experience the lives of indigenous Kenyans. The Bomas of Kenya reflects Kenya’s cocktail of cultures, which have been recreated to portray the traditional lifestyles of Kenya’s many tribes. Enjoy the villages ( Bomas ) and colourful performances by dancers, which depict events in their respective tribes.
Tour of Lake Nakuru National Park from Nairobi
Depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru in the morning. On the way you will have spectacular view of the Great Rift Valley, with dormant volcano Longonot at centre stage. Your panoramic journey will take you past Lake Naivasha, with its Crescent Island, to Lake Nakuru, coloured by a shimmering flamingo pink from thousands of the beautiful birds lining its shores. You’ll arrive at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge or Lake Nakuru Lodge, affording unforgettable views of the lake from its hillside perch. (170Km 2.5 hrs) Lunch and swimming are included in the package.
Carnivore Restaurant, Nairobi
Leaving your hotel, you will be transferred to Carnivore. The Carnivore is justifiably referred to as Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience. Twice voted amongst the world’s 50 best restaurants by UK based Restaurant magazine, the Carnivore is an amazing open-air meat specialty restaurant that has strikingly different food service and atmosphere as compared to any other restaurant in Kenya. Whole joints of meat – legs of lamb and pork, haunches of exotic meat, rumps of beef, sirloins, racks of lamb, spare ribs, sausages, chicken wings, skewered kidneys, even crocodile, and other tasty morsels – are roasted on traditional Maasai swords over a huge, visually spectacular charcoal pit that dominates the entrance of the Restaurant.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.