Masai Mara Kenya Budget Safaris
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara Game Reserve
After arrival met at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport briefed by a Destination East Africa guide and drive for our 3 days masai mara budget Kenya safari through the Great Rift Valley to Maasai Mara with a picnic lunch en route. Afternoon spent game viewing. Return to your Campsite for Dinner and Overnight.
Day 2: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
A full day is spent game viewing across the rich, tree studied grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains game, black manned lion. Leopard and Cheetah. It also has numerous Elephant virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and Overnight at the Campsite.
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for game enroute out of Maasai Mara and return to Nairobi with Lunch enroute arriving in the early evening.
The above safari includes :
- All meals and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees in the Game Reserves and National Parks.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom-made Safari minivan complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Full board accommodation on Safari.
- Experienced English speaking driver-guides.
The above safari excludes :
- All flights.
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls, tips and drinks/beverages.
- Extra meals.
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Medical/Travel Insurance.